Monday, July 26, 2010

HAPPY ICLW!!!

HI...
I’m brand new to ICLW and to the world of blogging. Trying desperately to get used to both! I really thought I would have more time to write while on vacation, turns out I was wrong! I have so much to catch up on, including blogging,not to mention the laundry!!! LOL

I love writing and I will have some new posts soon.

We all are on a journey, each one with our own unique story. I am very grateful and blessed to share mine and to be able to read some of yours!

Happy ICLW...and Happy Blogging! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I could make you laugh :)
    Look forward to reading what your life is all about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy ICLW! Welcome!

    My house is seriously neglected and I didn't even go on vacation- so what's my excuse?

    #50

    ReplyDelete